item1

Lisa Kuchinski
Be It Coaching/ Free Spirit Ranch
612-807-4740
lisa@beitcoaching.com

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Success VS Worth

                      Worth* VS* Success


Shadow, Like his name represents the light and darkness that is with in each of us.

The horses and I like to help/empower people. The horses give you a moving hands on experience of what you're feeling and believing to BE true for you at that exact moment. It's an experience that stays with you for a life time...

My question for you today is, do you need to have self worth to be successful? 

Does Success give you self worth?

There is no right or wrong answer to this question...Something for you to consider seriously .

What you believe to be true creates your entire life... It's that voice with in you that determines the out come of your day, night, week, month, year , life... Are you ready for the challenge to learn to master that voice ( unconscious mind) and have it serve YOU daily to achieve your goals/ dreams...Love you more deeply.

Monty represents forgiveness < Shadow represents the light and darkness with in us right...

  My best friend , other half, is a successful business consultant, I had the opportunity to hear him in action the other day...It was great, I kept thinking to myself he is really good...Good question that he asked , very good idea, he knows his stuff...

Today I asked for his advice on a business decision I had to make... He helped me figure it out ...then he said " Once you experience true success , and  achieve your income goal , you'll know how amazing it feels and it will be so easy to duplicate again and again" 

I struggle with being disciplined with my time and taking my action steps every day... I love to have fun , play with the horses and spend my time nurturing the people I love. My thoughts kept going back to what CG said to me...Then I realized from all my training in my field that I needed:

1)  to have a visual picture in my head of what success for me looks like. What does success look like to you?

2) What does success feel like ? Where do you feel the success with in you.

3) Imagine having a video camera and filming your life into the future , Where are you living? Are you Healthy? What are you doing? Who are you with? How much money is in your savings account? 

4) You don't have to know HOW your going to achieve #3 at this moment  just know every detail down to the color of your socks.

5) Be aware of possibility and take action steps immediately when they present themselves.

6) Review your goals and dreams every morning and before you go to sleep each night.

Monty & Shadow: When you forgive you set yourself  FREE

 I gave myself  two hours this afternoon to complete the  steps above... I can feel that success in me and have such clarity and drive... I have been doing this work for a very long time, once you master it, results come very quickly... I accomplished more today than I have all month , plus I was invited to be  part of an incredible webinar this evening that rocked my world ... 

Shadow 


 I encourage you to embrace change and growth...Shadow looks so different in all the pictures on this blog today...As do all our lives, constantly changing... Sometimes what we think is going to happen ,doesn't ...Life may get really crazy and uncomfortable, be OK with it...ask the question " What do I need to learn from this , the learning of which will __________________________________ fill in the blank...
Can you see 4 horses?
                                 Allow yourself to Shine!!!

Health*JOY*Peace...Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Blog...May you be enlightened , inspired and excited to start creating and living an amazing life NOW!...

Be It Coaching Blog

Linkdein2
facebook2
twitter2
m1
m2
EnewsletterSignupIcon