item1

Lisa Kuchinski
Be It Coaching/ Free Spirit Ranch
612-807-4740
lisa@beitcoaching.com

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Learn How to Have More Energy , Feel Great , Be Healthy

         
          Do you want to know HOW to have more energy ? 


Two months ago I had another set back in my life in regards to my challenge with Lyme's . What a blessing it has been. I have my energy back , getting back in shape and have slimmed of 12 pounds. 

A good friend Joan recommended I contact her homeopath  . I did best decision , I had a hand scan done which reads the energy system's of your body . The scan tells you so much about your emotional, physical , spiritual self .  


Make a wish


Three changes you can implement into your life now that I have made and changed my life. 

1) Diet : This change turned my life around immediately . I am following This 100% for 90 days than I will follow 80 % / 20% rule . I'll eat 80% of diet on this plan , 20% of diet can be carbs, alcohol, dessert. 

Eat as much fruit and veggies , protein as you would like . No carbs , beans , nuts, rice, sugar or alcohol. Everything is organic, meat grass fed( No Grain) , fish wild caught , chickens organic and free ranged.

No mixing fruit and veggies. When I eat fruit I consume a little raw heavy whipping cream or whole milk. I use Butter or olive oil when cooking .

Take a probiotic , minerals, vitamins, cellular support ... ( need help contact me I offer pure supplements and hand scanning for my clients)

All my symptoms stopped with in 48 hours of making this change. You will be on your way to having a healthy digestion.

2) Emotions: There was a connection between my health set backs and my emotions . 

Your body talks to you all the time , are you hearing . If you have constant head aches for example its  related to fear and self-criticism.

My case I was out of balance with nature and life.

Anxiety being unable to trust the process and flow of life.

Getting back in touch with your intuition , meditation, exercise , being in Nature, honor how you feel, ask yourself questions.

3) Spirituality : Having a connection with the creator/knowing your purpose .

Majority of folks have NO idea of what their purpose on this earth is or what they believe in and why.
Learning to have a inner connection with yourself and the creator. Know what you belief in and your values.
Learn to meditate , pray for what you , others and the world needs.

This is a daily practice.

  

The easiest place with quick results is with diet . I encourage you to make a commitment of living a magnificent life with no settling .

From my experience with how my life as made a 360 degree for the better. That saying is so correct " Be careful of what you wish for you just may get" it is true. 

My life looks nothing like it did three months ago , it was a difficult, emotional , up and down crazy ride . I had to let go of familiar situations, people , activities , being comfortable, did I cry a lot you beat I did. But, last night the inner peace I felt , the enormous opportunities that presented themselves to me the past three days have made all the pain , sadness worth it.  

I know as long as I stay on my path honoring me , creator, my life, vitality and  health will start part of what a experience and enjoy.

Enjoy and embrace your journey we call life ... You are either creating or living on autopilot , May you choose to Create.

September My daughter and I will be launching a new program called "Expansion" which will be based on these three steps to support you in your life to have incredible relationships and overflowing  opportunities .

Health*JOY*Prosperity...Peace...Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Blog...May you be enlightened , inspired and excited to start creating and living an amazing life NOW!...

Be It Coaching Blog

Linkdein2
facebook2
twitter2
m1
m2
EnewsletterSignupIcon