item1

Lisa Kuchinski
Be It Coaching/ Free Spirit Ranch
612-807-4740
lisa@beitcoaching.com

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Goal Accomplished

                     Goal Accomplished

Do you know what it feels like to accomplish a goal?

How many goals have you accomplished? 

Has that little voice inside of you ever tried to stop you?

Have beliefs that no longer serve you stopped you from living your dream?

This past weekend was a huge mile marker for me with accomplishing a goal . I actually went behind what I set to do...I'm still on cloud nine.

I spent Friday and Saturday in Hector Mn, at Magister Equitum Stables for a cross country clinic...Thank you Schweiss Family.

Water complex- Many different ways to enter and exit , varies jumps and banks

 My horse Monty has the skill to jump majority of jumps on the ground . The big question was for me to trust him and do my job. Well I did just that...It's the best riding I have ever done. I realized that day , if Monty and I can canter thru the water jump the log that you see and have so much fun...I can do anything...

I had little voices in my head that weekend trying to stop me... I replaced the "yuk" words with words that honored me. I started to sing a song that made me happy ... The awesome trainer ( Sarah Malecha) that I work with asked me a question " You will or will not jump. What is your answer... Of course it is "I Will"...

Monty ( awesome horse) did test me, if I wasn't 100% committed to jumping the fence he wasn't going. Here's what Monty, Sarah( trainer), Allie ( daughter), Jake(son), Nick(son) taught me this weekend on GOAL accomplished...

1) You will , OR,  will not do it... It's a choice

2) Negative self taught needs to STOP!!! Who cares what so and so said, all that matters is what YOU believe to be your truth.

3) You have to be 110% committed!!!!

4) You have to want it with your whole heart!

5) You have to know how it will feel to have it, know how it will feel if you don't.

6) BELIEVE in YOU! 

7) Surround yourself with only people who believe in you and YOU believe in them. ( it's a two way street).

8) Visualize your self being successful 3 times a day for a few minutes... See what you want, Feel want you desire, hear your new experience.

9) Enjoy , celebrate your accomplishment!!! It keeps getting easier and easier... The reward is a Totally Full- Filled life surrounded by amazing folks and animals... 

Is it worth all the time and effort ? YOU BET  IT IS !!!!

 Monty and I after we completed our second successful ride/lesson. After every ride he turns his head to me like the picture , he likes his forehead scratched and approval for a fabulous job well done! He's so beautiful inside and out!

Monty's job at Free Spirit Ranch, is teaching folks about forgiveness and dealing with all the aspects of  crossing over (death). He is such a gentle soul.

Need some inspiration , motivation or assistance in connecting with your soul and discovering what it is, YOU are here to do...Attend one of our workshops , experiences or a private session with the horses . Sign up for our newsletter... call today 612-807-4740 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Blog...May you be enlightened , inspired and excited to start creating and living an amazing life NOW!...

Be It Coaching Blog

Linkdein2
facebook2
twitter2
m1
m2
EnewsletterSignupIcon