item1

Lisa Kuchinski
Be It Coaching/ Free Spirit Ranch
612-807-4740
lisa@beitcoaching.com

Friday, September 13, 2013

I"M BACK...Part 1

                            
Apache AKA escape artist and I
                             I'm Back !!! 

      My journey to recovering  my Health

How true are the words " If you don't have your health you have nothing"

The last two months have been very challenging for my children, friends, animals and I... I take very good care of myself or at least I thought I did??? May you learn something from my experience of reclaiming my health.

I work out 4-5 days  a week , very intensely ... Plus Two days of weight training

Warning #1

  I needed to be taking more,Protein, vitamins and minerals my body was depleted . I eat organic , lots of greens but it wasn't enough... I mentioned to a friend (WS that would be you),   How tired I was getting after my workouts and that I needed a nap... WS recommended that I start taking protein after each work out , I did , that helped a little.

My menstrual cycle lasted for 6 weeks...

Warning # 2

Many reasons for this to happen, but I didn't go to the  Homeopath or the Doctor... From my research I learned that lack of Iron, ( Yes my daughter was telling me for months to start taking Iron) vitamins and minerals can cause extend cycles.

 I can run and walk up hills with ease

Warning #3

I was beginning to notice that it was becoming harder to walk up hills, I was losing my breath and it took so much effort. That is a problem because we live on a hill . Walking up the stairs at home started to become a problem.

I sleep 7- 8 hours a night in the summer... 8-9 hours a night in the winter.

Warning #4

For a couple of months I started sleeping only 5-6 hours a night in order to get more accomplished and to have fun . (important to have that work / fun balance. I was ignoring my bodies need for sleep.

I found an attached deer tick on me 18 months ago

Warning #5

I didn't have a round circle around tick bite so I ignored it. Some research is finding that you don't have to be bitten by a tick to get Lymes and not many folks get the red circle.

I work with a flower essence, energy worker ( Beth) to maintain my emotional / mental/ spiritual health

Warning #6

Beth had been telling me for over 2 years that I had some deep sadness that  I really needed to start releasing... I knew that ... I believe that our emotions can make us sick when we stuff our stuff... Did I work on my stuff ... No I didn't... 

                I paid for what I didn't Pay Attention to! 

I had a day with 3 hours sleep ... Worked with clients in the cold rain all day... Came down with the flu that night... Had a temp of 104 degrees for 3 days ... Did homeopathy which took care of flu ... Still had a very difficult time breathing , Started sleeping 14 hours a day... Met with three different healers who helped me tremendously...Two of them said I wasn't getting enough oxygen and suggested I see a doctor... 

I am completely holistic ...and prefer to take care of myself , family and animals that way... But once in awhile  a doctor is a good thing.

I finally agreed to go to the Doctor... It is really hard for me to even walk now. I think I'm going to get some antibiotic's  and be sent home... No I was admitted into the hospital... 

 

Part 2 will be posted 9/14/13

Shaka

    

Take care of you ... Listen to your body it really is talking to you!!! Peace...Lisa

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Blog...May you be enlightened , inspired and excited to start creating and living an amazing life NOW!...

Be It Coaching Blog

Linkdein2
facebook2
twitter2
m1
m2
EnewsletterSignupIcon