item1

Lisa Kuchinski
Be It Coaching/ Free Spirit Ranch
612-807-4740
lisa@beitcoaching.com

Friday, September 27, 2013

Wild Willie

Willie
  I met Willie last year under circumstances for him that were horrible... Most of his short life has been that way... The beginning of his life held lots of abuse , followed by neglect from other care takers of him...

Our paths crossed again last month and I was asked" do you want him"... There is something about this pony ( I call him a pony but he is a miniature horse ) . When I look at him I swell with love for this little guy. " Yes ... I would love to care for him"

Went to pick him up and he was covered with burs . 
Willie
Hanging out with Willie and giving him lots of treats and love at his old house...
   Went to pick Willie up and no way would he allow a human near him... He bucked , reared and glared... He name was Jackson but everyone was calling him "Jackass" ... So a name change was in order... The new owners of the farm allowed Willie to stay there for additional week so I could work with him calmly and get his trust before relocating him to his new home...
 
He knows he is special and YES he is!W



                                      Willie is terrified of ropes or when you lift you hand he trembles. We move very slowly around him...and talk very softly...He would allow us to touch his face but no wear else... The day arrived that I felt we could get a halter on him and bring him home...It all went calmly and smoothly ...Yes he was so scared...

The herd didn't know what to think of this little creature...We laughed lots that day and Willie enjoyed the attention the horses paid him.

It has been the greatest gift to have Willie here... It's been 2 weeks and he is finally starting to trust me.  He is with three of the older horses and possibly next spring will join the herd.

I cut his mane off due to all the burs , I wanted to save some of his tail, which took many hours to clean... What a smart pony he is...He freaked out at first when I was cleaning him up...But when he realized I was getting the burs out he never moved...

Look at how beautiful he is!
Making friends with Apache...Notice Willie's eye watching me.

What Willie has taught me so far

1) Yes with love anything is possible...

2) Forgiveness sets you FREE !!!

3) How to slow down and BE...

4) It's so important and FUN to add some spark to your life...

5) Trust... We are both learning to trust each other...I spent many of hours behind him cleaning his tail at any moment he could have kicked me a good one... I had to trust he'd keep his hooves on the ground and Willie had to trust that I wouldn't hurt him....

I will keep you posted on Willie and his progress... I look forward to Willie meeting my clients and him figuring out his role here...at Free Spirit Ranch...

May this story inspire you to start living from a place of deep love for you and all the miracles that surround you each and every day... If we all keep loving our selves to the max what a fabulous world we will be creating ... 

An Abundance of Health* Joy* Peace ...Lisa






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Blog...May you be enlightened , inspired and excited to start creating and living an amazing life NOW!...

Be It Coaching Blog

Linkdein2
facebook2
twitter2
m1
m2
EnewsletterSignupIcon