item1

Lisa Kuchinski
Be It Coaching/ Free Spirit Ranch
612-807-4740
lisa@beitcoaching.com

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Are you Awake?

                        Are You AWAKE?


"Do I look like I'm walking in my sleep?" Asia... What a magnificent horse she is...


How are you living your life at this exact moment ?

Oh no that horse lady is asking more questions again... 

 How are you feeling at this exact moment?

Yes from your heart ...How is your your heart feeling?Happy ? ?Sad? Confused?  Disassociated? Longing ? Tired?

Seriously when was the last time you had a heart to heart conversation with yourself and what you believe to be true for you? Do you know what you believe(awake) or are you believing what you were told to BE true( asleep)

My goal in writing this blog is to be a quick read that stimulates your heart , soul , create curiosity  and possibility in your life...

 

The horses I live and work with each day are my teachers , along with nature , dogs , birds , clouds , Goddess/God,  I have such a need to be connected to all that is, when I am in the present , living my life for me , thankful to spirit , words can not express the joy , love , peace that fills every part of me, I am awake, living , experiencing , breathing my truth for me...

Majority of my clients when they first come to the ranch , are very unclear about what they believe, they are tired, unfulfilled and needing to learn some life skills... I am NOT here to tell you what to believe but to encourage you to begin to explore, view the world as your play ground , awaken your soul...Live, be thankful for all that is and can/will be...Love you , Allow love to flow from you ... 

Willie teaches us about allowing


When you awaken your soul, get connected to your inner you...I new world opens to you where all possibility exits, colors are brighter, smells sweeter, your able to have a relationship with your faith that will lead you to an awakening that will fill you with such love and joy...

My challenge to you is to observe as many children under 5 at play in an atmosphere which is free of control ...What do you notice?How does it make you feel? Do you become more aware of the creativity that is with in you wanting to be let out... My oldest child was born with down syndrome and is autistic...He has given us the greatest gift by letting us observe how he experiences the world...Such a blessing having Nick in all our lives...

Stop telling yourself how old you are ...Tell your self what age you felt the best . Tell your body that you are that age again ... Believe you are that again...Play with this every day . What did you enjoy the most about being_____________...What were you doing? Being? believing? Celebrate your birth not the age...

If your thinking ya right you weirdo...Ask yourself who decided how long a human would life? How is it that you believe what they say. How does someone you've never know tell you an experience they never had and you believe it??? This is what I mean about question...

You get to decide your experience, live your experience, celebrate, yes you are awake...If you live by what others tell you to believe and experience nothing, you are asleep... Your truth is what you experience...tell yourself what you want that to BE...If you desire unhappiness you will get it...If you desire Love you will get it...Question...Question...Question...

                     Health*JOY*prosperity...Peace...Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Blog...May you be enlightened , inspired and excited to start creating and living an amazing life NOW!...

Be It Coaching Blog

Linkdein2
facebook2
twitter2
m1
m2
EnewsletterSignupIcon