item1

Lisa Kuchinski
Be It Coaching/ Free Spirit Ranch
612-807-4740
lisa@beitcoaching.com

Thursday, November 13, 2014

The Impossible Can BE Possible

           The Impossible Can BE Possible

 It was a work weekend at the Free Spirit Ranch , which is my home early October 2014. I normally always take of my rings off when working out side .

 I was putting small squares into round hay feeders and then stacking arrival of new small squares . I glazed at my hand and noticed I only had one ring on my hand , I was missing a ring . My heart felt like it was going to stop and it was hard to breathe for a moment . This ring is a family heirloom that has been around for over 200 years. How could I possibly lose it in one year. 

 

All the above photos could be possibilities of where I lost the ring. I felt like I was looking for a  needle in a hay stack . We all looked for it and the ring was not to be found. I knew that I had to believe I would find the ring. I didn't believe I could find the ring at this moment in time, so I was wasting my energy and time by looking.  

I talked to mom and she reminded me of St.Anthony and to ask for help in finding the ring. I was too sad to hear what she was saying . Six weeks have gone by and winter weather is approaching . The ground will freeze.

 I'm in Red Wing Minnesota doing errands and I have a feeling come over me that it is now or never. I begin to think about the ring and all the people before me that have worn it and the person that made the ring. I'm on my way home , I turn my truck around go to the equipment rental store and get a metal detector. I tell the women my story and she said 50% of the folks find what they are looking for . I decide at that moment I will be that 50%. 

I then stop at the health food store , there are 6 ladies in the store and on checking out I tell them my ring story and ask them to pray or set the intention that I will find the ring . Two of the ladies remind me of St.Anthony and tell me the prayer they say.

All the way home I say the prayer . Every cell in my body knows I will find, be guided to that ring. I narrowed my search down to 20 acres . I asked my son Nick to help , which he declined and said you can do it mom.

I said a prayer , visualized the ring , stood in the yard and just allowed myself to BE. I picked up the metal detector and a shovel and walked into the paddock where we feed the hay. I stopped thinking and allowed myself to feel.  Three days previous I moved the hay feeders. I walked to one spot , the metal detector went off , I scooped up a big shovel full of dirt , manure and hay . It was pretty disgusting , before touching it I ran the metal detector over it again and it went off. Took me a few minutes to break up that pile and look through it. Guess what? I found the ring . It only took me 5 minutes! I thanked the Creator, St.Anthony , the ladies that were praying and myself for trusting and knowing the impossible could be possible. Yes I cried because I was so happy .

I learned so many lessons that day. 
1) I / You can do anything with the help of others . Help can be a prayer.
2) I/ You have to believe , know that it  will happen, " It happened"
3) Listen to that inner voice , intuition . I followed.
4) Have a crystal clear focus. Knowing I would find the ring. I did.
5) Trust in something greater than myself. I did.
6) I changed my thought and feelings regarding finding the ring. Ring found.
7) Life is fabulous and there are so many beautiful people in this world.

May my story bring you hope, trust , knowing... Be thankful every day , we get more of what we are thankful for. So Be it...What was lost is now Found! What do you need to be open to finding in your life _________________, the being open to find will give you___________________.
THE FOUND RING
 
 Health*JOY*prosperity...Peace...Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Blog...May you be enlightened , inspired and excited to start creating and living an amazing life NOW!...

Be It Coaching Blog

Linkdein2
facebook2
twitter2
m1
m2
EnewsletterSignupIcon