item1

Lisa Kuchinski
Be It Coaching/ Free Spirit Ranch
612-807-4740
lisa@beitcoaching.com

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Wanting / Needing / Being grateful , Appreciating

What do you want in your Life?

What do you need in your Life?

Are you grateful for your many Blessings? 

How do you acknowledge appreciation? 

Rohan, Asia, Monty 



Many of my coaching clients seek help, guidance due to something  missing in their lives, lack of happiness , no energy , no motivation, a wanting for change.

Your emotions are your inner guidance system (soul) talking to you. The question is are you a listening.

Many folks have been raised that wanting  , desiring is selfish or materialistic. When you have a connection and love for yourself first ,you have an over flow of energy , compassion , prosperity to give back to the world. It all starts with self, no one , nothing can make you happy or healthy. It's the chooses, thoughts, and feelings you make that determine majority of your life. Are you ready to experience something new, more fulfilling? Are you ready to embrace more joy , and know what it feels like to be connected to all that is? It's a daily commitment.


I'd like you to get a note book and start writting down what you want.
Example : 
 I want to have perfect health.
I want to have a firm body.
I want to have over flowing amounts of money in my bank account
I want to love me unconditionally
I want my own of  business
I want a healthy , loving relationship
Talk and think about the qualities in a relationship that you want. You already know what doesn't work . Focus on what you want to be experiencing. 


Now expand upon each of the above

I need perfect health so I can feel good, I'll be able to move with ease. I'll have more energy to do things is life I enjoy,_______________________.  I'll be able to spend more time ____________________. When I feel good I'm happier. Give lots of detail. 

I need and am excited to have a successful business. I am not sure of what that would entail presently but I am open to meeting people , allowing new opportunities into my life that will guide me on the discovery to what that business is. I need a business that will give me ________________________. 
I need to make  $____________ plus. I need the business to allow me to be creative .

Fiona (horse) helping a client understand how thought and feelings affect our  lives. "Equine Human Connection"
 
I am very thankful and blessed that I can breath and that my heart beats
I am very thankful and blessed for my perfect health it allows my to move with ease, work out , be active .
I am very thankful and blessed that I have electricity.

What do you want? What are you thankful and grateful for? You can allow life to happen to you , or you can embrace living and spend time daily on learning to create a life you'll love living. 


 
 Health*JOY*Freedom...Peace...Lisa
For more information or sessions and workshops contact me at  lisa@beitcoaching.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Blog...May you be enlightened , inspired and excited to start creating and living an amazing life NOW!...

Be It Coaching Blog

Linkdein2
facebook2
twitter2
m1
m2
EnewsletterSignupIcon