item1

Lisa Kuchinski
Be It Coaching/ Free Spirit Ranch
612-807-4740
lisa@beitcoaching.com

Thursday, September 3, 2015

What is an Aura? How does it relate to Relationship being energizing or depleting ?

                                Aura???

Asia in pasture with herd . Isn't it beautiful ?

 The horse your looking at with the halo around
her head is Asia . Asia has inspired me to show her photos and share my explanation of what an Aura is to me. Your energy field or Life Force Energy is vital to your health and well-being.

When I was a young child my Grandma K  and Aunt Mary had all kinds of painting of Jesus, Mary , The Last Supper and all figures had halo's around the top of their heads . I thought that was the coolest thing . I spent many hours just looking at the paintings that now reside in my parents house. May they take up residency in my sisters house some day. 

We have a light body which I like to think of as our soul and the layers of energy fields that extend past out physical body. Try this experiment perhaps at a party , movie theater , park , etc. Close your eye's lightly allowing your eyes to move side ways or up and down , yes while your eyes stay close. Slow your breathe and bring your attention to focus on your skin , the hair on your arms or the back of your neck. You'll begin to sense or feel people , animals, etc near you.  There is no touching just the sensation of presence . That sensation is on your energy field . Isn't that totally cool. 

My daughter Allie and Asia  

 Allie and Asia just finished a fabulous riding lesson at Jane Braddocks , Focused Riding . I used my phone to take these photo's , I was so excited when I could see their Aura's / light above their heads . Truly look at how they are looking at each other . They are completely connected , notice how their hearts are toward each other. Some folks call this place being in the Zone , Zen, being connected to the divine , flow, or having a rhythm.  This  place brings your heart and soul so much joy and raises your vibration or frequency of your body . Think of the phrase" being up lifted". 

Really look at this photo it's not clouds above their heads. This photo and the one above were taken with in seconds of each other. Did I see the aura's or halos , no  but I felt the meaning full interaction of the two of them so I started taking pictures. Think of the interaction of a mom with her baby , a couple in love or good friends hanging out. When your the observer of this interaction it makes you feel good and brings a smile to your face , it's very up lifting. When more than one energy field comes together with happiness it raises the happiness factor of all that are around , your experiencing a higher vibration. As human beings our souls crave this happy state . Your feelings are your emotional guidance system . In my heart I know this is how each of us can make a positive difference in the world by raising our vibration through "LOVE" . 
 
 


 Now notice the difference of how this photo feels and looks. Allie and Asia's energy fields have separated . Have you ever had the experience of passing a total stranger you exchange huge smiles and you have this wonderful feeling through your body and you feel more energized? You experienced the connection of Allie and Asia. In a healthy relationship this energy continues to lift each other up allowing  both to have more energy , become more creative . My prayer is that all relationships will begin to become aware of this energy and be sure to give thanks and keep that fire alive and healthy. 

Have you ever been around someone that you feel totally exhausted? The energy field / life force energy is being literally  sucked out of you. This is were the expression " He/She is killing me" Energetically they are . If your Life force energy becomes depleted for a long period of time it will affect your health and well-being .  No being a victim , your unconsciously allowing 
 the person to take your energy. We have to be accountable . Feel yourself getting tired , make a mental note to limit yourself around that person, get a book on raising your vibration, take a Reiki Class...I'm offering all three levels Sept 25 - Sept 27, 2015 . For more information go to  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Be-it-Coaching/132698060089473?ref=hl , or send me an email :)

Next week's blog will be on how to keep your vibration high and your life force energy filled up.
Be thankful all day long, allow love from your faith to flow continuous to you all day, Love You 
 more, Love the special people in your life more deeply. 


Health*JOY*Freedom...Peace...Lisa

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Blog...May you be enlightened , inspired and excited to start creating and living an amazing life NOW!...

Be It Coaching Blog

Linkdein2
facebook2
twitter2
m1
m2
EnewsletterSignupIcon