item1

Lisa Kuchinski
Be It Coaching/ Free Spirit Ranch
612-807-4740
lisa@beitcoaching.com

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Self Growth-Are you expanding or Stuck???

                           

                                        Self Growth

Cisco and Phlaggston

  Is self growth part of your daily experience or are you thinking," what planet is she on?" You may be thinking who has time for self growth between work, kids , spouse , dating, laundry , caring for a house and cooking. Yes, there is a lot of time spent on survival.

But, what happens when you allow yourself to get out of survival mode,  smell the roses,  learn to manage every thought you have? Imagine having control over your thoughts . I read somewhere that the average person has 60,000 thoughts a day and every day a majority of the population continues to have the same 60,000 thoughts . Having the same thoughts when negative , day in day out, is disastrous. This is where the saying comes from" you become what you think ". Every thought you have reinforces who you are and your belief system .

 

Self growth can be very simple, learn to master every thought you have. Begin to tell a new story .

How to:

1) Turn the light on, Be present , Be in the now , FOCUS. Turn the auto pilot on OFF.

2)  Pick one area in your life that you want to see improvement . Perhaps it's getting healthy ( working out , knowing where your food comes from and making healthier chooses, cleaning your home with non-toxic cleaners , eduacating yourself on supplements or taking cooking classes. ) Pick one thing, for example, while working out all your focus , action, and self talk will be on how you will successfully work out each day by making a better choice with thoughts , words, and action.

 

Old thought                                                                New thought

 I don't have time to work out                                      I can be creative in finding time to workout

I'm fat , whats the point in working out?                       I'm being kind to me , my body is happiest.

                                                                                  when I'm moving .

  I don't like exercise                                                  I'm excited to discovery new ways of moving.

I'm too tired.                                                              I know I'll feel better when I start moving.

I never stick to a work out program                         Each new day gives me the opportunity to be                                                                               healthier. I like being healthy.

 

If you want a better relationship with your spouse, spend your thoughts on what that would look and feel like. Talk about what you want to be experiencing and living. 

As Humans, folks have a tendency to get stuck on where they are presently and get consumed with talking about what they  dislike  . STOP and ask yourself the question," Am I creating a new thought or am I stuck in the old thought process?" Every time you create a new thought, give yourself a word of praise! Be thankful for all that your learning and experiencing. Life is what you make of it . Make it over flowing with possibility! Embrace Self Growth!

Health*JOY*Freedom...Peace...Lisa

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Blog...May you be enlightened , inspired and excited to start creating and living an amazing life NOW!...

Be It Coaching Blog

Linkdein2
facebook2
twitter2
m1
m2
EnewsletterSignupIcon