item1

Lisa Kuchinski
Be It Coaching/ Free Spirit Ranch
612-807-4740
lisa@beitcoaching.com

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Importance of Asking for What You Need.

 



Notice the energy , do you see it? 

  When was the last time you asked for what you needed?


Josie ( Black horse) Willie Brown and white mini.
( Blog on Values#4 will be out on Friday ) 

Back to original question , When was the last time you asked for what you wanted? 

Did you answer hardly ever or never? Do you expect those close to you to read your mind ? Well as my incredible Grandma Winstanley used to always say " the squeaky wheel gets the oil " My grandma  was  overflowing with wisdom. I miss her dearly .

 I am physically strong from the work on the ranch plus I workout with weights , cardio for my heart ( yes dance counts for cardio), meditation and yoga for my soul so I couldn't understand why I was unable to put out large hay bales by myself this year??? 

Well when you ask your self a question silently or out loud your talking to your unconscious mind , higher self and the creator . What I always find to be amazing I / you will always get an answer back , the question is are you listening or trusting in what you hear, feel, or know. 

The answer that came to me was in two different areas . I need to practice asking for help and allowing the man in my life to have his role and be needed by me. Fear has kept me from needing anyone due to the dysfunctional marriage I allowed myself to be in. The second answer that came to me was "Just ask" . I laughed so hard, last year I always prayed and asked for help from the angels and Creator,to push the round bales in. Yes I push them in by hand. I said a prayer and the 600 pound bale rolled in with little effort on my part . I laughed so hard looked to the sky with my arms opened wide and chest expanded  and yelled an enormous "Thank you " ! 

From my days of church school I remembered learning that the bible says " Ask and it is given" When I ask the folks that come to learn from the horses and I  what they want 95% of folks have no idea . This is your life , Creator gives each and everyone that freedom of free will. 

I challenge you to turn off the TV , get off the computer for 15 minutes , crack up the tunes , dance , let yourself go and ask yourself " What do I want to experience" Know the answer to that question. Ask creator for help . Be present to discover the answer ,it will be a knowing , feeling or you may hear a voice, meet a person , discover a book , meeting , CD, my blog :) , one of my workshops , hear a song on the radio that will inspire you. It's your job to take action.

In my heart and soul I know we live in a beautiful world overflowing with possibility and opportunity, your outlook , beliefs , values , vibration determine your life. 15 years ago at a Al-Anon meeting a gentleman looked me in the eyes and said you can't blame your husband for your life your an active participate in it and are an active creator of what you are living.  My world was crushed, BUT it gave me an attitude adjustment , kick in the butt to start taking responsibility for me . What a gift I was given that day!

 JUST ASK! Live! Dance ! Breath! Celebrate! YOU are alive and on this earth! 

Health*JOY*Abundance ...Peace...Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Blog...May you be enlightened , inspired and excited to start creating and living an amazing life NOW!...

Be It Coaching Blog

Linkdein2
facebook2
twitter2
m1
m2
EnewsletterSignupIcon