item1

Lisa Kuchinski
Be It Coaching/ Free Spirit Ranch
612-807-4740
lisa@beitcoaching.com

Friday, January 15, 2016

WHAT ARE YOUR VALUES?

When was the last time you made a list of your                                VALUES?



Last weeks blog you learned the importance of  values and that values are the foundation of your life just like a basement or concrete slab is to a house. This week I'd like YOU to give yourself the gift of 90 minutes of time and list your Values . 

What you value determines the outcome of your life . What new years resolutions do you keep making year after year? Let 2016 be the year that you know and understand your values in order to achieve your desired outcomes. Below are two examples of making a list of what you value . I personally prefer the longer list . There is no right or wrong with this exercise , let go of all judgement .  
Now the fun begins for each category you came up with and break it down more...here's an example.
 Example Health : Blood pressure is _____, eat organic food, walk 30 minutes daily , feel awesome , size _____, have lots of energy , enjoy drinking 8-8oz of pure water daily , Know what my body likes, appreciate my body for all that it does, Know my body can be healthy, add chanting to my yoga practice, breathe deeply , stretch daily , smile and laugh ,   etc... 


Now Circle the three most important and then rank that 1 *2*3 according to most important. 
Next week I will have a complimentary  video on all of this. The client I am working with can how see that she is wanting to change her career , but  career is not one of her top three priorities which is one of the reasons for her not being able to move forward. Can you relate? I know I can .

Each week I will continue to build on this knowledge so we can have an amazing 2016 over flowing with Health*JOY*Love and yes abundance ...Peace...Lisa




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Blog...May you be enlightened , inspired and excited to start creating and living an amazing life NOW!...

Be It Coaching Blog

Linkdein2
facebook2
twitter2
m1
m2
EnewsletterSignupIcon