item1

Lisa Kuchinski
Be It Coaching/ Free Spirit Ranch
612-807-4740
lisa@beitcoaching.com

Sunday, November 3, 2013

HELP

Imagine the possibilities when you come from a Place of Love?
When you  understand the light and dark side that you have with in you ...Miracles Happen

I am writing a book on Relationships Between Men & Women...

I have decided to write this book with the assistance of all who would like to help...Please!
Asia represents the energy of the Divine Goddess

I have been reading every book I can get my hands on to help my clients with having a healthy relationship that honors both the Divine Masculine and the Divine Feminine in a relationship ...


Rohan represents the Divine Masculine 


So many women and men are searching for what they need / Desire( including me) BUT what is that ? How do you find a partner? How do you allow a healthy relationship into your life? I don't know the answer but collectively we do...

I have a list of questions I would like single ,divorced women and men to answer( all ages Please) ... Plus couples who have had successful relationships... All your information will be ke pt confidential ... I will be picking a panel of individuals to create a DVD on site at the Free Spirit Ranch in WI , USA... Lots of fun perks come with this opportunity...(Everyone who participants will receive a free book and unlimited access to all online offerings , and your name published in book , optional. )

Please e-mail me at lisa@beitcoaching.com if you are interested in participating...Thank you !!!!!!

May your week BE overflowing with Love and acceptance for YOU!!!
OK you don't Love me???

You do love me???
I am so out of here.....

 Together we all can create a world of Love & Peace...Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Blog...May you be enlightened , inspired and excited to start creating and living an amazing life NOW!...

Be It Coaching Blog

Linkdein2
facebook2
twitter2
m1
m2
EnewsletterSignupIcon