item1

Lisa Kuchinski
Be It Coaching/ Free Spirit Ranch
612-807-4740
lisa@beitcoaching.com

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

WHAT ARE YOU MOST THANKFUL FOR?

                BE-ING THANK-FULL

 
Freedom and Asia


 This is the time of year in the United States that we celebrate Thanksgiving ... To me it's also a time that I personally spend huge amounts of time on all that I am Thank-Full for... 

I am most thankful for Being born ,My parents, my three amazing children,  Family , Friends, all my teachers including animals, being able to breathe with ease, having hay to feed the horses,  forgiving myself and others and Loving myself unconditionally... My list is endless...

What are you Thank-Full for?

 

              Perhaps it's seeing the light and darkness in all

              Maybe it's hanging out with ponies and friends




                               Perhaps it's a beautiful sun set?


                                           Summer time?

                   Enjoying all the beauty that surrounds you

                       Winter Sports or Being able to run...

We bring into our live all that we are UN-thankful and thankful for...
Perhaps the next few days give yourself the gift of time to release and forgive all that you no longer need to have with in you and make room for possibilities...

Many Blessing and healthy well-Being to you and yours!
Peace...Lisa 



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Blog...May you be enlightened , inspired and excited to start creating and living an amazing life NOW!...

Be It Coaching Blog

Linkdein2
facebook2
twitter2
m1
m2
EnewsletterSignupIcon