item1

Lisa Kuchinski
Be It Coaching/ Free Spirit Ranch
612-807-4740
lisa@beitcoaching.com

Monday, May 6, 2013

Happy Monday ,

It is so fabulous to wake up hearing the rooster crow, birds singing and most of the snow has melted from the huge storm last week.

I am still amazed how you can have a snow storm in May???

It was a huge learning experience for me once we lost the electric for 3 1/2 days. I wasn't able to recognize lives lessons when I was in thick of being cold , not having water for us or the horses. Carrying hay through 6 " of mud and 20" of snow is brutal.  Sometimes your just in a survival state for while and that is OK. It's being open to ask for help, know what you need and being able to receive what your asking for.

I called my Friend Jennifer who owns the "Maiden Rock Inn" with her husband Gary Peterson. They graciously invited Nick ( son) and I so be there guest while electric was out. What a relief to have a save haven. I highly recommend  a get away to their B& B in Maiden Rock WI this year..You feel and are treated like you are royalty , In my opinion it's a 5 star experience...Your surrounded by beauty , peace , luxury and the most amazing healthy food.  www.maidenrockinn.com

 I will share a story about my oldest son  Nick.  Every December my children and I spend a few days creating our dreams boards . Nick put a huge picture of a rack of lamb on his board. I have never cooked lamb so I wondered how will Nick get this experience. On our first night at The Maiden Rock Inn Jennifer prepared the most incredible meal I have ever experienced...Jennifer began the prep work for the meal two days in advance...Guess what we had? Yes the most beautiful rack of lamb I have ever seen.This was all possible from having the May snow storm and losing electricity.

We don't have to know how an experience will come to us just what we want to experience. Being open to receive. Perhaps today start writing your bucket list , start a dream board or book. Spend some time thinking about what would enrich your life.

Peace...Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Blog...May you be enlightened , inspired and excited to start creating and living an amazing life NOW!...

Be It Coaching Blog

Linkdein2
facebook2
twitter2
m1
m2
EnewsletterSignupIcon