item1

Lisa Kuchinski
Be It Coaching/ Free Spirit Ranch
612-807-4740
lisa@beitcoaching.com

Thursday, May 16, 2013

What Shadow ( Horse) Can Teach You

                                             Shadow

 

Shadow came to join the herd about 11 years ago. He was boarded at a local farm. Every time I'd visit he'd run ( canter) up to the fence and winnie at me.

I'd always go visit him because I so enjoyed how he always welcomed me. I felt so special. His owners were past  due many months of his  board the owners of the farm would tell me.

One day I receive a phone call do I want Shadow for kill price? (Yes horses are still killed today for food for people and animals.)  I had to pick him up that day.  Off I went to bring Shadow to his new home. That horse talked to me for a reason...How did he know...???

Shadow became my youngest son's horse ...But not for long...Shadow had a back injury that I didn't know about, it was too painful for him to be ridden. He was now the youngest most beautiful pasture ornament.

Shadow always stood so proud...He'd follow me every where. I had such a special place in my heart for him. The following year my daughter and I were certified in EAGALA. My new career of empowering people with horses was starting.

Shadow immediately would greet clients when they arrived . Shadow had now become my teacher (  and he still is) I would study Shadow every time a client would go into the arena...Sometimes he was kind, loving, other times he was aggressive and would challenge people to stand up for them selves.

What I discovered, is that Shadow was acknowledging the bravery with in someone or teaching them to be brave. 

Shadow was the leader and still is when I work with clients. He encourages you to be strong, guides you to new possibilities , and teaches you to believe in yourself. 

You can live your life just as you are or you can become your best-friend, You can open yourself up to living a life that honors you...Everyday learning how to be the best you can BE. I challenge you to live a life of EXCELLENCE beginning NOW...

Peace...Lisa

 

 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful story. My granddaughter is a great lover of animals (especially horses)& I know will be a great animal healer. I'm forwarding her this story...Love & Light :)(: Linda

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Blog...May you be enlightened , inspired and excited to start creating and living an amazing life NOW!...

Be It Coaching Blog

Linkdein2
facebook2
twitter2
m1
m2
EnewsletterSignupIcon