item1

Lisa Kuchinski
Be It Coaching/ Free Spirit Ranch
612-807-4740
lisa@beitcoaching.com

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Living and Death

              Receiving the Phone Call


Horses help our Soul

Last evening I received a phone call from my sister that our Aunt was going into Hospice care today... Too me she is young 63, she looks 50 has the greatest smile that warms my heart every time I see her.

I had a difficult time sleeping last night imaging what it must be like for my Aunt to have to call the people she loves and tell them how sick she really is and that her time has come...I come from a very big family that is very close. My Aunt is the first person in our generational family to have cancer. 

What a Blessing to be able to say good-bye , but to have to spend your last days on earth in pain or drugged I struggle with. This past Christmas was my mom's last holiday with all her siblings...I have a very strong faith and I know my Aunt will shortly be on her way to a new adventure , experience, learning. For her , children, siblings, nieces, nephews  and friends there will be a huge loss and  grief ...

Shadow 

Death to me is always a reminder  of how short our time on earth really is... There is no promise that you will live another day. Are we living our lives to the fullest? Here's a list of questions that I was asking myself last night around 3am.

1) Have I told my Aunt enough how much I love and appreciate her.

2) Am I telling everyone in my life how much I love them and what they mean to me?

3) Am I being responsible for my actions?

4) AM I truly finding forgiveness for my self and others?

5)  Am I living the life I want to be living.

6) Am I being kind every day?

7) What do I want to accomplish? What action steps will I start taking now to get there?

8) How do I keep my heart open to fully love? 

9) Am I setting my boundaries to fully honor me?

10) How can I laugh , smile and experience more Joy every day?

11) How can I make a difference more?

12) Am I walking and living my faith ?

13) How can I appreciate my life more and give thanks more?

Apache ...Playful                Phlaggston...Understanding the power that lives with in you

 

Being a live is such a beautiful gift...May you take time today to review your life , LOVE more , Laugh more, spend time in Nature,  get off auto-pilot and truly experience life...NOW is the time... 

Health*JOY* Blessings...Lisa 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Blog...May you be enlightened , inspired and excited to start creating and living an amazing life NOW!...

Be It Coaching Blog

Linkdein2
facebook2
twitter2
m1
m2
EnewsletterSignupIcon