item1

Lisa Kuchinski
Be It Coaching/ Free Spirit Ranch
612-807-4740
lisa@beitcoaching.com

Thursday, January 30, 2014

You do know

                         Insightful Day
This Morning 7" of new snow
         

Asia 

By noon the sun was shinning and the sky was such a beautiful blue.

My  day started off with chores , listening to all my favorite music this am...When ever I start getting to serious I crank the tunes sing and dance ...

An awesome ride through the snow on Phlaggston... 

This summer I had some health challenges , I discovered many emotional blocks that I believe caused the situation I was in... I take my health very serious . I did my self work, added some amazing supplements , mediate daily , work out...etc... Last week I noticed my energy level going down, my breathing becoming labored again... I was/am so frustrated that I'm not accomplishing my goals as quickly as I want to...

Monday I decided I'd try acupuncture to help my body...It was awesome...My body responded very well , my energy went up and I felt happier... MB, Acupuncturist asked really good questions and it seems some of my issues were returning. She was able to give me a really good understanding of the what ,Hows and whys that no doctor was able to figure out...I get it!

I was feeling sorry for myself because it's very difficult for me to do chores, I get  out of breath so easily... I look over the fence and here's this beautiful oak leaf gliding across the 3' snow bank .

I start to think, I like to get from point A to Point B as fast as I can,no detours. Then the oak leaf started flipping all over the place , that is how I feel about my life at the moment. I did start to laugh. Life is full of twist and turns , ups and downs... 

At dusk I was out side and I started crying again because I was feeling sorry for myself , I look up into the sky and a eagle was about 10' from my head. What a cool experience... I'm still not getting it .

 10:30 pm last mash feeding for the old horses. I'm carrying the bucket , I get so out of breath I have to stop and take a break, I look up in the sky and the stars are incredible . I slow my pace and I begin to hear the snow and all the different sounds it makes. At that moment the light bulb goes off in my head and I realize what a beautiful gift I've been given ...I'm moving way to fast and I'm missing out on so much beauty, knowledge and peace. I hung out with the horses for about 30 minutes and just listened, it was like listening to an orchestra, all the sounds from the herd breathing, eating hay, their bodies moving, the ponies eating their mash, the wind blowing through the trees, and the sounds resonating from the snow  . The joy I felt inside...I get it now...I am listening.
Shadow is about  light and darkness of life , Willie is about being silly and joyful.

Be-ing a live is such a beautiful gift. When we are present in the now we're able to experience life in a place of "AWE". I realized I wasn't hearing what the horses need me to hear. They are my teachers too. When my health is off I hang out with them a lot and I live from the heart and quiet the brain...I look forward to what horses come up to me tomorrow. I look forward to learning more so I'm able to teach more . I Look forward to another journey of healing. I look forward to knowing what I want to be experiencing and letting go of the "How"... and my time line :) . I look forward to hearing my body.

What are you looking forward to?  How do you want to be living , hearing and feeling your life? How do you allow nature into your life? How are you listening to your body?

Freedom has the white star on his forehead.

 The meaning of an oak leaf is" Faith" "Strength"

The meaning of an Eagle is "Inner power & Spirituality" 

Nature is an incredible teacher if we allow her in.

BE your own teacher...Every thing you need to know is with in YOU! Start asking lots of questions ...get ready to start receiving answers...ARE you really listening to your body?

Health*JOY*Peace...Lisa 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Blog...May you be enlightened , inspired and excited to start creating and living an amazing life NOW!...

Be It Coaching Blog

Linkdein2
facebook2
twitter2
m1
m2
EnewsletterSignupIcon