item1

Lisa Kuchinski
Be It Coaching/ Free Spirit Ranch
612-807-4740
lisa@beitcoaching.com

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Stress: is it a choice?

                        Stress is it a Choice?

Willie & Lance rough housing , Fiona & Josie choosing peace.

 

 Yes it is . Stress can be a good thing but too much of stress isn't . Stress can cause you to slow your metabolism, gain weight , lower immune system, raise your blood pressure . As my son Nick would say " not good".

This time of year can be challenging , YES challenges create opportunity's to grow .  What new skill can you learn to make this your best December?


Helpful Tips: 

*Know how much money is comfortable for you to spend this Holiday . 
Over spending is very stressful , putting gifts on a charge card that you aren't able to pay off in January can disturb your sleep too. Stick to a peaceful money budget. Play with the words you use till you find some that FEEL GOOD.

* Santa  brings one gift per person at our home , plus stockings.
One year my daughter received a refrigerator box filled with balloons from Santa cost $5, box free , used Uncle Johns air tank to fill them up , $5 balloons. She was the happiest three year old around.

*Make a list of everything you feel you have to do between now and January 2. Cut that list in half, Now pick the top three and keep your focus on them . 
I started doing above 11 years ago it has given me the freedom to enjoy the holidays so much more. 

* If some one tells me NO buying me a gift , I respect that . No gift.
How much stuff do we need? I like giving the gift of time or service. I so enjoy when I receive a beautiful package from my kids upon opening are certificates ( they make them) good for 1 cleaning of house , 7 days of chores,  day of errands , etc. Great idea for grandparents , friends, neighbors.    

*Who can you and your family help?
As a family we talk about who do we know that needs help ? When my children were little I'd ask them do you want a gift from me or would you rather we take that money and help...
It feels really good to help , they always choice help. In honesty my youngest would say it feels good to receive too can I get a smaller gift from you instead of_____________ and help.

This is the season of welcoming back the light , Birth ,ideas , possibilities, growth , celebration for a new year &____________. Getting in touch with the child with in you.
Being with the people we love or getting to know someone new. 
What is the true meaning of Jesus to you ___________________?

What is Santa teaching you _________________?

May you find peace in your soul , love in your heart, twinkle in your eyes this December! 
Merry Christmas & Happy New year!
Health*JOY*prosperity...Peace...Lisa
Lance: Moving forward in life, Willie : allowing possibility to come to you, Fiona: LOVE
 




  
  



  
 






1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Blog...May you be enlightened , inspired and excited to start creating and living an amazing life NOW!...

Be It Coaching Blog

Linkdein2
facebook2
twitter2
m1
m2
EnewsletterSignupIcon