item1

Lisa Kuchinski
Be It Coaching/ Free Spirit Ranch
612-807-4740
lisa@beitcoaching.com

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The New Year , A clean slate

               The New Year ; A Clean Slate

Both Photos are of different sections of our driveway . The driveway to the ranch is close to 1/2 mile from the road . I love the seclusion , peace that offers me. Isn't it beautiful ? Look at that blue sky . When I look out and see just the snow I said to myself "Lisa 2015 is a few days away , its a fresh new year like the snow , what is it that my heart and  soul want to experience"? 

What do you think my answer to my self was? 
1) Live  the Divine Feminine / Goddess energy every day and embrace being female.
2) Be in-lined with receiving more prosperity that flows constantly in to my life.
3) Be able to be more compassionate , loving to the world and all that live on it. 
4) To have a relationship with a man that would enhance everything above .
 When I read these sentences I am filled with such joy I start to  tremble inside .
  STOP !!!
I shared my dream for 2015 , I allowed myself to be vunerable to me and you, now get a beautiful piece of paper , take 5 deep inhales and exhales and ask your heart and soul what do I really truly want to experience and live this year ? The thought of having it chokes you up and you may feel very emotional. Too many times in life we forget we have a soul , there is a bigger purpose or not. Allow yourself time to figure out what that is . The end rewards will bring you much joy, health and over flowing peace.
Tuck -  teaches us all about being in touch with our inner child and having FUN!
Where is this all going? You'll find out.  
Back to the driveway. I decide it's such a beautiful day , I need exercise, I'm going to shovel the driveway by myself . Oh what fun it will be.  I started by the house for about 40 minutes , then thought perhaps there is less snow up by the gate . 90 minutes have passed I'm feeling overwhelmed " How will I do this? " " call Jack!" "I can do this?" "call Jack!" I finally made the call to my neighbor Jack to please come and plow the driveway. It was so worth the money I spent. How does this snow shoveling and calling Jack relate to setting goals for the New Year.  

Have you heard that phrase "Be careful of what you ask for" . 
You can set your goals and if you are  100% committed to achieving them they may fall into place IF you have done all your self work / exploration / discovery around the experience you've set your intention on.
 In my case in regards to the relationship goal, I haven't learned all I needed to know in order to have a healthy relationship . Today what I didn't know about me brought my whole world tumbling down for part of the day . I cried, called a close girl friend , pulled myself up by my boot straps and spent a few hours contemplating how a piece of my child hood , a belief I had from back then is stopping me from having a relationship and getting my book published . I identified what I needed to change. I have a huge tool box of skills plus colleagues I can call on to help with my action steps and learning's. I am totally emotionally exhausted at the moment BUT I know the change has to start with me , I am replacing that old belief with one that honors  the divine feminine with in me. 
If we keep doing and believing the same we keep getting the same result, if it's honoring and your dreams are happening YES keep it up and spread your know how. If your dream keeps getting farther away from you,  frustration , sadness,  etc are filling your life , it's time for a change , it's worth it! Yes you become a role model to inspire others .

1)Fallen snow represents a clean slate , new beginning.
2) Shoveling represents the excitement of the new BUT the excitement wheres out when difficulty sets in and your not experiencing the results you want.
3) Jack plowing driveway represents reaching out , getting help , empowering yourself  , learning a new skill, learn a new way, reading self help book, etc.


 I am so thankful to have had my driveway plowed. Jack will always plow when we have 2" or more of snow. What will you need to do differently in order to experience your 2015 goals and dreams? It's 110% worth it! As you write your list of new year resolutions please make notes of who or what resources you have available to you to ensure your success. Where can you obtain new resources? Visit your local book store or library , start an empowerment group , BE it!!! 

Have a question, Please ask? 
May 2015 bring you overflowing amounts of Health*JOY*prosperity*LOVE...Peace...Lisa 
 


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Blog...May you be enlightened , inspired and excited to start creating and living an amazing life NOW!...

Be It Coaching Blog

Linkdein2
facebook2
twitter2
m1
m2
EnewsletterSignupIcon