item1

Lisa Kuchinski
Be It Coaching/ Free Spirit Ranch
612-807-4740
lisa@beitcoaching.com

Friday, April 8, 2016

Destructive Behavior- learnings

          Life Lessons from Cisco the Horse

Cisco came to live with us 18 months ago . I will always remember him as my birthday blessing . 
I call him a horse but he's actually a POA ( Pony of America).

I have two offices at the ranch the one I see clients in ( looks out back pasture) and my private office were I write ( looks out at front paddocks and front pasture .

Cisco has so much to teach us all about caring and giving TLC to the people in our lives that we love and care for. 

I'm in my writing office yesterday and I'm watching Cisco harass the older horses by biting , pushes , hip checking , running around . I had to laugh . I had the knowing that I haven't been giving him the attention,time and love he needed .



I thanked Cisco , joyfully gave him the time and love he needed.
Guess what ??? This morning he was back to his kind loving self . For all the horse people who know horse behavior ,let go of that for a moment and just imagine the possibility of what there is to learn when you see, feel and experience something from a different angle . 
The lessons that I take from Cisco and  apply to life learning.

 Majority of children and adults are unable to communicate their feelings , needs or desires . When your spouse is doing lots of things with out you, kids are acting up , person cuts you off in traffic, some one you know is doing destructive behavior . Ask your self what do they need? Does the stranger need a smile a friendly wave , you give them space to get it in ...What would happen if you sent love from your heart to theirs. What if you spent more time with your children? 

What if you took the day off of work and spent the whole day with your son or daughter and just listened to them from the heart . 

What if? 
What would it take to have healthy loving relationships?

Can you answer these questions ?

1) How do the people you care about learn? Experience life? 
2) What are their favorite activities?Colors ? Foods?
3) Do you acknowledge the little things they do for you, kisses, hugs , notes, wanting to spend time with you.
4) Who do you spend your time with ? 
5) Do you make time for the special people in your life?  Sorry folks that quality thing is a bunch of bull people tell them selves to hide their guilt. It's quality and quantity. Feel guilt make a life change. Guilt is how your soul is communicating to you.
6) Do you ask questions about actions that cause emotion in you?
7) How do you make a difference in your sons, daughter, step kids, wife, husband, girl or boyfriend, niece, nephew, sister, brother, parents, friend, cousins, neighbor, grandparents or strangers life? 

Can you answer the above questions about you?

I measure success in MY life by the healthy loving relationships I have BUT starting with loving and caring for me first . 
When you love you , you have an over flow of love and kindness that vibrates out from you. Try it sometimes and see , feel and hear what happens . 

#Health #JOY *Abundance ...Peace...Lisa








No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Blog...May you be enlightened , inspired and excited to start creating and living an amazing life NOW!...

Be It Coaching Blog

Linkdein2
facebook2
twitter2
m1
m2
EnewsletterSignupIcon