item1

Lisa Kuchinski
Be It Coaching/ Free Spirit Ranch
612-807-4740
lisa@beitcoaching.com

Friday, April 15, 2016

The Late experiment , Power of thought,

               Would you like to be on time?


 I have done a little experiment with the clients that I work with who are consistently late and are wanting to be on time. I must admit I am part of the late group.

It  usually doesn't bother me if I'm late I always say I get there when I'm sub-post to . This has worked really well for me but for my youngest child and the people who are in my life that being early is important drives them crazy . My being late stresses them out . 

I asked 10 of my clients that are normally late to part of my "word change project" . Below are our collective findings . 

We kept our habits the same just changed our words from 
I'm late .............................................to I am always on time.
Hurry late again................................to I'm early. 
No matter how I try I'm always late......I'm on time.

When ever we had the thought of late we'd say out loud or to ourselves numerous times I'm on time or I'm early over and over again.




What we all discovered within a week of consciously changing our words we all started being on time , how are bodies felt inside changed to . Being late feels different that being on time. Every thought every feeling sends out a vibration to bring us that experience . 

As I was on my way to a very early meeting that I had a 75 minute drive to get to; meaning I was up at 4:30 am. Yes that is too early to be getting up.  I needed to be on time. I felt myself getting agitated because I would be late again. I changed my thought and started saying I'm early , the horses and dogs were perfect for me . I have three gates to drive through when leaving my place. The traffic was always moving, I found a parking spot right up front . I arrived on time,  95% of people attending meeting were 10 -15 minutes late . Very interesting isn't it. Because I wanted to be early. I was. 

Others in study had similar experiences , Everyone felt calmer getting to destination. There was a flow getting to destination . Everyone experienced more green lights, less traffic jams,easier leaving home. 

We all had a great laugh because in the past it didn't matter how much time we had to get ready we were still late , something always happened that caused us to be late , child spills something on you as your walking out the door, muddy dog jumps on you , you hit every red light, road construction, can't find a parking spot, GPS takes you to wrong location the list goes on and on for all the excuses . Because we kept saying and believing we'd be late. I believe it's our words, thoughts and experiences that create this. 




Can other's thoughts and feelings effect the outcome ? Probably. JS in the study said he's still late with meeting his girlfriend , but on time for everything else. His girlfriend always talks about how late he is. 

Try changing your words and see, feel what happens. Example want better health remove the word "Fight" Replace it with allow . I will be open to allowing excellent health and #well-being into my experience. That feels better,


Talk about what you want , what would a happy #relationship look and feel like ? What wonderful words would you hear. That feels better than complaining .

What would it be like to have money in savings? Be curious about how money will easily come to you versus I am so broke I will always be poor.

That is how being Grateful and Thankful brings more of that to you . You experience what you talk, think , and FEEL. 

The little late experiment taught all of us so much more than being on time, we /you can take the learning and apply it to anything. Have a question about this please ask. 



Yes you are more powerful than you know. 

Lots going on with workshops and classes this spring and 

summer . Check out 

link http://www.beitcoaching.com/events.html , or go 

to www.beitcoaching.com and look under events . Please

 spread the word.

Health*JOY*Abundance...Peace...Lisa






2 comments:

  1. Great commentary on the power of thoughts and verbalizing those thoughts!!!!!! Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Lisa!!!!������������������������

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Blog...May you be enlightened , inspired and excited to start creating and living an amazing life NOW!...

Be It Coaching Blog

Linkdein2
facebook2
twitter2
m1
m2
EnewsletterSignupIcon