item1

Lisa Kuchinski
Be It Coaching/ Free Spirit Ranch
612-807-4740
lisa@beitcoaching.com

Friday, April 22, 2016

Is #fear Stopping You?

                                  Fear




Is fear stopping you from being the greatest version of you? Is fear keeping you from taking action steps , following your dreams, being in a relationship, trying something new? 

The past three weeks for me has been an emotional roller coaster ride. I have some many choices . I know what path I want to take but it means a life change that once made there is no going back. 

I ask myself what will bring relief, get me out of my head and in touch with my heart and soul.
Relief is vital. Why you may be thinking? What ever thoughts or feelings I'm having I'm broad casting out from me , yes I'm a human radio antenna ( you are too) asking the universe to give me more of what I'm feeling. I don't like how I'm feeling at the moment , why would I want more of that? So the next best feeling is relief,  being neutral.  Being neutral means I stop all self talk, still my mind and feelings , I'm totally present. I ask the creator to please give me clarity. What do I really want? What will bring joy to me ? 

Fear stops so many of us from living an incredible life . What would happen if you made #peace with the fear? What would happen if you released all attachment to fear? What if you acknowledged the fear, said it out load. For me I am very fearful of expanding the ranch due to the financial responsibility I will be taking on. Plus I'm in direct conflict with myself, I'm wanting more freedom in my life , taking on more responsibility gives me less freedom , which sets of warning alarms through my whole body. 

The question I ask is I may have less freedom at this moment but will I have more freedom in the future with this decision. What if I morphed the fear , changed it into positive energy , what would happen? 
GHOST : reminds us to take our own paths.


If I was walking down a street late at night , my hair on the back of my neck stands up and I became fearful I would take that very seriously because my survival instincts are warning me of my safety. I would know to remove myself from the situation now. I'm writing about the other fear. The fear that stops one from living and experiencing bliss . 

You have all the answers with in you . Talk to you. 
1) What is the fear telling you? 
2) Is the fear coming from survival or past negative experience? 
3) What does the fear look and feel like?
4) What would happen if you released the fear?
5) Is it better to be in the fear or take action steps toward the life you want to live?
Asia teaches us our inner power


Life is about discovering , learning , #loving, being, plus so much more. Know your dreams and goals, keep all your focus and attention on where your going and enjoy the process. 

Health*JOY*Abundance...Peace...Lisa

Check out calendar of happenings / workshops http://www.beitcoaching.com/events.html







No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Blog...May you be enlightened , inspired and excited to start creating and living an amazing life NOW!...

Be It Coaching Blog

Linkdein2
facebook2
twitter2
m1
m2
EnewsletterSignupIcon