item1

Lisa Kuchinski
Be It Coaching/ Free Spirit Ranch
612-807-4740
lisa@beitcoaching.com

Monday, April 4, 2016

#Visualize Your Outcome . Happy#relationship , meaningful work. Part I

What do you think would happen in your life if you Visualized Your Outcome???




 Above you are given a blank canvas you get to draw your own picture for the rest of your life what would you draw? Paste? Feel or see in that space. 

If you have no idea you will get , accept what ever life gives or does NOT give you. 

My favorite part of my business is working/playing with clients and the horses . I enjoy sharing sessions ( only with clients permission) to hopefully create curiosity , inspire you to desire more from life. It's time to get off the merry - go- round. 


 During the Equine Human Connection session ( similar to #Equine Assisted Learning) Mr.C, client is creating an action plan for his business. Everything in life is energy , vibration what do you think is happening in above photo? " NOT much , that's because Mr.C is telling me what has been happening , ideas are all over the place. It's like having 10 different light switches that are connected to nothing , you can turn them on and off but nothing happens. 


  


 What do you notice now? A little bit more movement as Mr.C narrows down on action to be taken .
Each horse is an Archetype , what is being represented above is having compassion , knowing what feels better or good and allowing what you want to come to you. 



Another horse has joined the group. With Josie rolling I ask Mr.C and YOU, what do you need to let go off , release ? When you hang on to past out comes , hurts and frustration believe it or not your asking for more of that in your life . What do YOU need to get go off now? 




A little more movement in herd , letting client know they are on the right track . Gray( looks white , you tell the color of a  horse by the color of their skin) horse to the right is Fiona , she reminds you to have unconditionally love for yourself . Others can only love you as much as you love you. Start loving YOU more today. 

For today ask yourself how can I love me more? What do I need to let go off now? How will I allow opportunity into my life? How can I be more compassionate to me and others ? 

Part II will be out on Wednesday . 

May today bring you overflowing inspiration. 

Health*JOY*Abundance...Peace...Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Blog...May you be enlightened , inspired and excited to start creating and living an amazing life NOW!...

Be It Coaching Blog

Linkdein2
facebook2
twitter2
m1
m2
EnewsletterSignupIcon