item1

Lisa Kuchinski
Be It Coaching/ Free Spirit Ranch
612-807-4740
lisa@beitcoaching.com

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Allow the energy from the New Moon to assist you in creating your hearts desire...

                    New Moon Energy

Apache left, Walobe middle, Shadow right

  July 8 is the beginning of the New Moon energy...

It's a time to begin a new project, allow your creativity to flow, perhaps meet new people and spend time the next six days getting really clear about what you are excited to be experiencing now...in your life.

Every month we have a gathering at Be it Coaching/ Free Spirit Ranch on the New Moon ... It is my belief to spend time on moving forward in life ( That is what Walobe horse above helps folks with)... If we spend time talking about how unfair life is ...You keep getting that...

Thinking about wholeness, How are you moving forward with your physical health ? Perhaps it's walk every day , join a gym, Eat more green vegetables,etc.

Spirituality, what do you want to be doing more of this month? Perhaps it's spending time in Nature? Meditating daily? Knowing what Spirituality means to you?

Emotionally , getting connected to your heart more this month. What one thing makes your heart so happy? How can you do more of this in July?

Mentally , What new supportive words will you be telling your self this month? Perhaps it's " I love me"  " I am so thankful I can breathe" 

Please write down what you will be working on . Perhaps find pictures out of magazines or draw pictures that support, show what you want to be experiencing NOW...

I have a picture/ dream board in my office that a client asked me about yesterday. As we talked about it I realized I need to create a new one, because I am experiencing 85% of what is on my board... It only took 6 months! 

Example of a dream board 

 

Walobe left, Apache right, Photo was taken in a session with a client
Walobe horse on left helps folks get in alinement with what they truly want to be feeling in their hearts and moving forward with Joy in their lives. Apache teaches you the importance of fun and play in your life!
During the above session the horses taught my client how she can easily move forward in her business and personal life and Yes it happens when she is having fun!

May this week bring you the knowing that possibility surrounds YOU ... What do you Need? 

And know...Know matter what you think you are YOU are so much more than that and in so many ways!!!

Peace...Lisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Blog...May you be enlightened , inspired and excited to start creating and living an amazing life NOW!...

Be It Coaching Blog

Linkdein2
facebook2
twitter2
m1
m2
EnewsletterSignupIcon