item1

Lisa Kuchinski
Be It Coaching/ Free Spirit Ranch
612-807-4740
lisa@beitcoaching.com

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Benefits of being Neutral

              Benefits of BE-ing Neutral

Monty ...My Jumper and best friend


I encourage my clients and children to master the feeling of BE-ing Neutral... How does that work you may be thinking?

When you are positive or negative you are using energy . When you master Neutral you keep your energy for you and increase your ability to focus and stay calm.

Example of How this works:

My Daughter and I attended a cross country schooling day this past Sunday...I would attend clinic on only three hours of sleep my daughter five hours of sleep, we would jump for two hours.

We both were exhausted and had a lot invested to attend clinic.

I decided I would BE neutral at clinic to conserve my energy. I would just BE... No being sad or happy... I would focus on the jumps Monty was to jump , allow my body and mind to do their job... No thinking...trust that we could do it...  Trust that all our jumps would BE successful! Trust that we had all the skills we needed to be successful and Allow it to just happen. BE present in the moment , no thinking about the past or future , ONLY the present moment...

Guess what??? We kicked Butt!!! Every Jump was successful ... It's the best Monty has ever jumped , it's the best I have ever ridden!  We were the perfect team!!! My daughter asked me 20 minutes into our lesson" What are you doing MOM"? She had never seen me ride like this before... I explained I am BE-ing Neutral... She and Asia began riding in a Neutral attitude and what a team the two of them make... They jumped the highest and widest jumps successfully... 

Once our lesson was done we celebrate our great success for the four of us!!! Horses received lots of carrots and a bath! Time to BE positive and Reflect so we can do this again, but with 8 hours of sleep... :)

BE-ing Neutral is a wonderful tool when you have a

~ task to accomplish 

~   Desire to experience something new

~ Need to Conserve your energy

~ Moving forward in life

~ Manage Stress

~Slimming your Body

~ Getting out of a relationship

~ Going into a relationship

~ Finding a new job

~ The List goes on...

REMEMBER once you have experienced what you wanted to experience to BE Positive and Celebrate your accomplishment!!! Reflect so you can recreate that success again and again .....
 
Monty and I out for a relaxing ride

Peace...Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Blog...May you be enlightened , inspired and excited to start creating and living an amazing life NOW!...

Be It Coaching Blog

Linkdein2
facebook2
twitter2
m1
m2
EnewsletterSignupIcon