item1

Lisa Kuchinski
Be It Coaching/ Free Spirit Ranch
612-807-4740
lisa@beitcoaching.com

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Remove the box around you: Embrace Joy

Remove the Box Around You ...Embrace Joy!


Walobe & Apache Free Spirit Ranch



I am very blessed to live with the herd of horses at Free Spirit Ranch...Every day is a new learning experience!

Yesterday the horses had a full day, empowering folks...
The theme was getting out of your box and live life to the fullest!

Being Busy to the max and thinking all the time , plus over processing life has created so much stress and anxiety for the folks who visited , Be it Coaching / Free Spirit Ranch yesterday...

Walobe and Apache were giving examples of how to create your own path and allow play and joy to move YOU forward in life... Consider how that may work in your life?

Some one said to me ..."that is what I so enjoy about my life , Yes that is what I love ... I don't want to make that my living( Job)" ???
Why not???

Ideas  for today...

* Make a list of everything that makes you happy.

* If you don't know what makes you happy...Make a list of things to try that may bring you happiness.

* What are you Grateful and thankful  for in your life?   

* Who are the people that most inspire you and why? 

* What are you doing when you laugh so hard?

* Write down beliefs that no longer serve you ... cross them out and write down a new belief that makes you feel FABULOUS!

example ... I dont have enough 

Abundance...Abundance ...Abundance

I am so fat
Every day and in every way I am getting healthier and it feels great!

I feel so stuck

I release the box around me and NOW Allow freedom into my life...

Change can happen over night if you are in total alinement with the new experience that you want to be having now...

Be gentle with yourself if it takes you longer...  it may... It is what you believe that determines everything...

It's about learning to be the master of your thoughts and feelings!

YOU CAN DO IT !!!!
Phlaggston - National Show Horse ...

     


 Peace...Lisa
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Blog...May you be enlightened , inspired and excited to start creating and living an amazing life NOW!...

Be It Coaching Blog

Linkdein2
facebook2
twitter2
m1
m2
EnewsletterSignupIcon